Tuesday, January 17, 2012

monolog sekeping hati nan kaku

J. I’m happy.

Officially I’m happy today. Why would I?

Today, after my Basic Agricultural Economics paper done, I got a call from my sis. She told me that they – my sis with her beloved hubby and daughter are around Shah Alam. And she supposed to arrive within minutes.

I’m not expecting anything. They came as I asked them to. I’m going to Perak for my practical & got nowhere to store my things. Such books and some clothes that are not suitable to bring for the practical, and pail are in the list of things that going to their house. They live in Banting. Haha, I love to play there. Although you might think that we can do nothing there, sometimes it’s better than being in a stuffed room without knowing how to use them. Right? J

They came. I brought my things. And I thought they will just go home. But no. My bro – in – law brought out Domino’s Pizza. He innocently asked for a suitable place to eat. I’m speechless for a while. Dude, I really forgot how delicate the feelings are. The last time someone came to my hostel to pay a visit is when I’m 13. And today, this miracle happens. Again.

They just came for a while. I understand their situation. But still, they manage to make my day full of smile. It’s just so exciting to have someone coming with a smile. Frankly, I thought my tears going to roll on my cheeks but luckily I manage to control that. It so not cool of me if I cry in front of them. Haha, is this ego? Sue me. I don’t really care ‘bout that.

The tears had rolled. In my heart. How I miss to hear someone ask me “Are u ok, dear?” or “How’re u doin’ now?”  It feel like you are important in someone’s heart.

The tears are trying their best to roll down my cheeks now. I’m in war, huh? Crying is not a crime. It just hit some ego. And ego is nothing for me.

The war ended. The winner is only a party. Is it me, or is it the tears?

You decide.

2 comments:

  1. saba yer ami..best mkn dominos ngn kaklong yer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..kak cik,,bukan kaklong lar.. kucik yang mai nyer...

      Delete